Villa Señorita is a middle class housing project conveniently located in Maa, Davao City. Just a 15-minute drive to downtown Davao, this Filipino-themed community offers modern house designs with distinctive Filipino touches and set in a lush landscape that features the beauty of Filipino flowers. Amenities include a pavilion park, a basketball court, a tennis court, pocket gardens, and a playground.
|HLURB License to Sell:||28424/31653|
|Project Type:||Middle Cost Housing|
|Project Location:||Maa, Davao City|
|Developer:||Jenson Land and Realty Development Corp.|
Entrance gate with guardhouse
Basketball and Tennis Court
Pocket gardens and Playground
Community Clubhouse with Function Halls/Pavillion
Well Built Modern Homes
Payment Terms Available
A. BASIC REQUIREMENTS
1. For single: Birth Certificate NSO: photocopy
For Married: Marriage Contract: photocopy
2. BIR TIN Card / TIN Verification Slip (if NONE we can assist you): photocopy
3. Cedulla for the Current Year: photocopy
4. 2 Valid Philippine Issued ID’s: photocopy
5. Latest ID Picture of Applicant (3pcs), and Spouse (1pc)
6. Proof of Billing
7.PDC Post-dated Check: for the payment of equity
B. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: PROOF OF INCOME
A. LOCALLY EMPLOYED
1. Notarized Certificate of Employment & Compensation issued by Employer
2. Latest Income Tax Return / Certificate of Tax Withheld (W2-form 2316)
3.Latest 1-month Payslip / Payroll (Certified by Employer)
1. DTI Registration
2. 2 years Income Tax Return wi/ Audited Financial Statement & Official Receipt of Tax Payment
3. Business Permit
4. List of Top 5 Suppliers & 5 Customers with Contact Person, Contact number & email address
5. PRC ID Card & Latest PTR: for Professional Practitioner
C. OFW Overseas Filipino Workers
2. For Land Based: Any of the following 1a, 1b, 1c
1.a Certificate of Employment & Compensation with email address of Employer.
1.b Original Certificate of Employment & Original Payslip for the past 3 months.
1.c Consularized Certificate of Employment & Compensation.
2. Valid Employment Contract with POEA Stamp.
3. Proof of Remittance for the past 6 months.
1. Valid Employment contract with POEA Stamp
2. Certificate of Sea Service
3. Proof of Remittance for the past 6 months
3. SPA: Special Power of Attorney for your trustee in Davao