Avida Towers Davao is nestled in the center of the city. With picturesque sunset views of the mountain range and sunrise views of the Davao gulf, the best possible views to rise and retire to are framed for you.
Located at C.M. Recto Ave., a part of Davao's premiere business district, Avida Towers Davao is mere steps away from the best the city has to offer. For everyday necessities, simply drop by any of the retails shops that can be found at the ground level of Avida Towers Davao, while commercial and business centers, as well as medical and educational institutions are just in the vicinity.
|HLURB License to Sell:||26611 / 26609|
|Project Type:||Condominium Projects | Condominiums|
|Project Location:||C.M. Recto Ave, Davao City|
Standard Reservation Process
- Choose your preferred project location and the type of unit.
- Request for a sample computation of the unit through our accredited seller to get an idea on the financing
- Fill up completely and sign the Reservation Agreement form and prepare 2 valid ID’s.
- Pay the Reservation Fee (RF). If the RF is in cash, a Provisional Receipt (PR) will be issued by the Cashier. If in check, no PR is issued. Official Receipt will be mailed to the Buyer.
* Payment for Reservation Fee thru Credit card, Direct deposit & Remittance using iREMIT are also possible.
General Requirements For Booking
- Final Computation Sheet (to be provided by Avida)
- Credit Approval (to be provided by Avida)
- Reservation Fee and Post Dated Checks for Down Payment
- If client has a Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) account, they may apply for an Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) to settle the Down Payment.
- 2 Valid Government Issued ID
- Validated Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Proof of Billing (latest 3 months)
- Bank Guarantee or Guarantee Check (for Bank Financing accounts)
- The following documents are required, when applicable:
- Credit Life Insurance Application Form – for accounts availing CLI
- As Is Where Is Form (Built-up Form) – for Ready for Occupancy Units
- Approved Request for Acceptance of Payment (RAP) – for accounts with lacking requirements
- Approved Request for Extension of Payment (REP) – for accounts with lapsed reservation fee validity
Additional Requirements On A Case-To-Case Basis
- Originally signed Reservation Agreement ( if reservation was done with scanned copy of the RA or a Quick Reserve Form )